Wednesday 16 October 2013

Sigh........

The doggy group has a new member a White Miniature Schnauzer his name is Yuki, he's a cute little chap. So now Dizzy Betsy's pal has a new playmate. Yuki is second cousin to Betsy, so there was no problem settling Yuki into the rather large group of dogs that we walk with as Betsy has spent a lot of time with Yuki since he came along. These are the photos of Yuki's first outing, Dizzy looked on very protective of his new little brother, Betsy soon became bored, I don't think she can wait until Yuki is off his lead and they can have a chase around the field. I don't think Dizzy is getting a lot of rest at home now a lively pup has joined his family. I must say it has made me think twice about adding another pup to our family, that has made Dave very happy as he doesn't want another dog.

Yuki meets one of the largest members of the group

Betsy is getting fed up with the standing about!

How relieved am I? Very!  Today I handed in my first completed project for City and Guilds, Janice has also taken my Line and Colour folders to have a look at, fingers crossed I wont need to add anything else to them.

One of the inspiration images for the table runner

Table Runner
I have also had my next project approved, so I'm now making a bag................  really out of my comfort zone now, I don't like making bags or boxes. But this is why I decided to do this course I need to stretch myself. sigh....... oh yes and trying desperately to catch up on lots of samples. sigh.........

4 comments:

  1. Cute little puppy! Well done on getting your first assignment in - that always feels like a big step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely table runner, reminds me a little of my sky scarf! I look forward to seeing your next piece of work.
    Agree with Gina, cute little puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't do it, you will regret getting another puppy! Well done on your C&G work, know you are also busy with Material Girls work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that table runner. I am having a lovely time this evening visiting blogs I have not seen before. So many lovely creative people.

    ReplyDelete