Saturday 6 August 2016

June and ....

July came and went, I spent some my time playing with my new camera, taking images of the flowers in the garden.






And Betsy, she's not always a willing model!


A walk in Epping Forest and a lovely lunch.....



More flowers in the garden, sadly this Lupin didn't last very long, it was so tempting to the slugs and snails!



We made another visit to Lanzarote, after many visits to the island we decided we should visit the Cactus Garden, these are just a few of the photo's. I did get a bit carried away, I've limited myself to only posting three images, but those textures!...




More of the island and yes the sea was that colour!



Then a weekend in Shropshire and a visit to Powis Castle and I even added more wool to my stash, oh dear!






And we are in the first week of August already, this year is scooting through.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos Miriam. My lupins didn't even get that far, they were eaten before they even had a chance to pop through the soil.

    ReplyDelete