Wednesday 18 March 2009

3rd Time Lucky

I know I said I'd blog more often, but to be honest I really dont think that my life is that interesting! 
All I have been doing lately is my C&G work see my accessory project, bag with change purse and glasses case.
Also I've still got my gall bladder well hopefully for only another week. The operation has been arranged twice already but my liver function hasn't been right. Now I've been referred to another surgeon at a London Hospital I met with him on Monday. He's going to do the operation on the 26th, whats the saying 3rd time lucky!
Now I'm trying to get things sorted as I wont be able to drive for a couple of weeks, so I'll need lots of things to keep me amused while I'm recuperating. Today I've dyed silk for the first time this is for my wall hanging project, really good results. Thats something that I can work on and hopefully finish before I get back to class. I've decided that I love dying fabric and I want to do a lot more of it in the future.
I also managed to finish my piece of work for the ERTF challenge it wasn't what I planned to do but I've had other things on my mind but it was put in the post at lunch time. Hooray !!!
Thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment