Wednesday 25 March 2009

Tomorrow

This time tomorrow I should be having my gall bladder operation, after such a long wait I cant believe that its actually going ahead. I wish that it was Friday and it was all over!
I've been looking at holiday photos again and came across this one it was taken in the Lake district in 2007, I love the reflection on the water, I cant remember which lake.
I'll be back home on Friday if all goes well, I've got loads of things planned to do when I'm recuperating. I started knitting a pair of socks yesterday so I can take those into hospital with me, I thought it would be easier than taking in threads and trying to do stitching. I've been knitting socks now for a while whenever things are tough I find I can knit away and loose myself.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miriam, I hope the op went well and you are enjoying some rest. Thanks for leaving me a such a lovely comment. Gina x

    ReplyDelete