Wednesday 18 March 2009

And Another Thing

Another thing, the other day my OH,(I'm not sure if I've mentioned he loves a gadget) decided that we needed to be able to use the TV to use iplayer and see photographs. Off he went to the shop and came back with leads and things I'm not interested in. When it was set up we sat down to watch photographs of our ORLANDO holiday which was a family holiday. As the slide show was flicking through it suddenly became apparent that most of the pictures were of things.
Is this usual, there were 5 of us on this holiday but most of the pictures that I took were taken with the idea that maybe I would use as inspiration for a project. I've even got others doing it, they take pictures of things for me!
I thought that I might post some of these over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment