Sunday 22 August 2010

I should say sew 2

Well what have I been up doing since my last post, really not a lot. Although I feel as though I've not stopped, this week my brother and I went to the Family Court in High Holborn London to swear an oath, now we are waiting for the probate to come through then we can wind up my Mum's estate! All we need to do now is sell the house, not an easy thing despite the house being in a nice area and in a very good location, it appears that no one is prepared to make a sensible offer! James and Becky however have had success and their house seems to have sold on the first viewing, now they are looking for somewhere to move into. Rachel is moving out of our house and in with a friend of James', it's a house share 3 girls together sounds like it's ideal, closer to London and so cheaper fares.So it's all change......

I sold a lot of 'stuff'on eBay this week, all in an effort to clear out the loft. It doesn't appear to have made much of a dent, I'm not sure I'll be doing much more eBaying, but lots more trips to the charity shop ahead or the rubbish dump, I think!

Today Dave and I went to see O2 exhibition at Hyde Hall, see the post I did on ERTF blog, we had a wander around the garden, lunch and then had a drive to Southend, by then it was raining. So it was straight back home and ready for another week!

I used the camera on my iphone to take these images, I think they are good quality!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the 02 exhibition next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pictures are good too!
    Obviously the iphone takes much better photos than a Blackberry!

    ReplyDelete