Tuesday 31 August 2010

No Apple Pie!

No! I didn't eat any of the pie, well except tasting the apple and only a crumb of the pastry. Well lets face it all good chefs have to taste their cooking don't they? Tonight I was so glad I didn't have a big slice of pie with the custard as when I was weighed in tonight I lost one stone!!!!!It has taken me five weeks.I'm now onto loosing my second stone, the only way is down! This healthy eating is a constant battle, tomorrow evening I'm out for dinner with four of my cousins.



Finally I've finished my Oranges and Lemon Art Quilt, tomorrow I'm going for the first time to Lady Bugs Quilt group. The Art Quilt group (T2T) I've been going to was an offshoot of LB and it was decided last week that the full day wasn't working, so I was invited to join LB and T2T has closed. Only going for a half day will work out better for me, but it will be an early start as I want to get a gym session in first.



4 comments:

  1. You will love all the girls at ladybugs, they are a really nice group. I'm glad that you and Sheila decided to join. Well done on the 'stone award.' We would all like to loose weight quickly, but there isn't a quick fix to long term weight management.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on loosing a stone, worth all the effort! Enjoy your new group today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on losing a stone! (And for resisted that apple pie!) Your quilt looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done with the weight loss - excellent in 5 weeks

    ReplyDelete