Friday 24 December 2010

Twenty Fourth- Advent Blog


All the presents are wrapped and under the tree, Hooray! I have found blogging every day for twenty four days to be a challenge, but thanks to Gina I've found some lovely blogs which I will continue to follow into the new year!

So far this month we have celebrated 3 family birthdays Dave, Matt (my nephew) and James, we still have 3 to go, Becky and Rachel both on the 30th  and mine on the 31st, Christmas is just a blip that happens in between Birthday cakes...........

Thank you to everyone that has read or commented on my blog during the last year.

I wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you too. I will continue to be a reader next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have two holiday birthdays too. I'm glad you posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy month! Hope you had a lovely Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy month. I was thinking of you all yesterday. Love this iPad. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a lovely Christmas in amongst all the birthdays. Thank you for my beautiful muffin cases (and buttons!)... I'll have to do some baking soon.

    ReplyDelete