Monday 7 September 2009

ERTF Exhibition- Moving Forward


The ERTF Exhibition opens tomorrow. It's very exciting it's the first exhibition that I've taken part in where the work was selected I've got three pieces in the exhibition. I was in Cambridge yesterday helping to set up, the work is very varied not all embroidery. Well worth a visit, but then I'm very biased, so come along and have a look for yourselves I know you'll get a warm welcome. For more information take a look at the ERTF site, there are going to be work shops going on too!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exhibition, I hope that you get a lot of visiters. I hope to get there, when I am up at Cottenham, later in the month

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to steward in about half an hour... think is going to be great! Well done on getting three pieces selected Miriam.

    ReplyDelete