Wednesday 28 April 2010

This Week

The weekend was lovely, good weather, good food, good company and most of all a good tutor.

We spent the weekend with Yvonne Brown she was really very generous with her knowledge and I for one came away very happy,above two images of the pieces I did. I've stitched my bag together and plan to get the lining sewn in this afternoon, image to follow. I have lots of ideas for new projects, heat gun and soldering iron will be in there somewhere! The other group where making Maio books, everyone had a lovely time, the problem is how to follow this weekend and getting someone else to organise it next time, I've organised this event twice and it's time for a break!

Yesterday I went to the Art Quilt Group I belong to T2T, we are working on a challenge.

I received my membership to the V&A today, I'm planning on a visit very soon.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend... and some lovely work as well... bonus!

    ReplyDelete