Friday 6 August 2010

Getting Ready

This morning after my visit to the gym, (yep!I've started going again three times a week) I made a trip into Hobby Craft to buy some Indian Ink. When I got home I discovered I already had some, still I'll add it to my stash, of duplicates and things I've bought and never used! While I was waiting for the lady to turn up to collect the second sale I've made on ebay (a mirror), I've painted a few pages in my sketch book and had a bit of a play on a scrap of paper with the ink and a strand of spaghetti Gina style, Gina has put a sketch book exercise on her blog which looks really interesting. So next week there is nothing to stop me I'm going to have a play.



Well it's a start!

5 comments:

  1. I will buy the Indian ink off of you, if you want to get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you find hobby craft expensive ?...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed! Now sell Diane the ink and she can start too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Miriam - it's lovely how many people are following Gina's sketchbook 'inspirations' I've been doing some, but not got around to posting them yet. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you are putting me to shame I keep reading Gina's blog and thinking I would love to try but not having the courage to do so - well done - keep the ink and try something else and make me feel guiltier!

    ReplyDelete