Wednesday 27 October 2010

Today

We did get to the south rim of the canyon, but before then I got to go to a fabric shop!!!!! I wasn't so restrained this time 2 jelly rolls and another pack of fat quarters.
Onto the canyon it was a fantastic sight words and photos can never portray the beauty or the vastness of it. I have seen films of the canyon but nothing can ever prepare you for the sight! It was a lovely day cold bright and just a few clouds, not too many people unlike when we were at the west rim. Enough words now for a few photos!











Tomorrow we plan on visiting Meteor Crater? Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely following your trip Miriam. Takes me back 23 years when we visited the grand Canyon on a three week road trip out west.

    ReplyDelete