Friday 30 August 2013

City and Guilds Samples

I've been keeping myself busy getting samples done for my City and Guilds, I have also added a finished piece to the City and Guilds page.

Kantha
I knew I'd done a Kantha workshop a while ago and thought I'd do a short cut and finish the work off and use it for my sample (I'm a cheat I know), but no matter how or where I've looked I can't find any sign of the work.  It wasn't till I typed the link for this post I found the this! Oh well as my Nan used to say 'Cheats never prosper' and I've not cheated, haha.....
Sashiko

Sashiko

Sashiko

2 comments:

  1. I remember the workshop too, how funny to find a previous blog post. I loved working on the sample piece and spent hours on it, but it still remains unfinished. Did you use silk wadding as suggested by Libby? It is expensive but so wonderful to work with. Going to take my Sashiko kit on holiday with me in Oct.

    ReplyDelete