Thursday 6 January 2011

150 Posts

This is my 150th post, my first post was in October 2007, I started very slowly with only one post that year? Since then my posting has gradually increased. My posts are not dynamic, not always about my creative work, I  tend to write about things that are going on in my life the ups and downs. Sadly last year there were more downs than ups but as I said in a previous post,  I'm going into the new year with a positive attitude. So a big thank you to those that read and comment on  my posts. I hope it doesn't take me 3 years to do the next 150 posts!

I have never been a great diary writer, I do remember receiving diaries when I was a teenager and starting off with good intentions then after a week or so abandoning them, blogging is different I dont know why maybe it's because I know you are reading them. I enjoy blogging and I enjoy reading other people blogs too!

A blog I would recommend is Pebbledash take a look, yesterday she blogged about Wordle, something I'd never seen before. This morning  as Pebbledash suggested I had a play, I put my blog address into wordle and it came up with this.

6 comments:

  1. Miriam, if you like Word Clouds, then you should also try http://www.tagxedo.com/
    I've used the process in artwork.
    Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the next 150 posts Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep going Miriam, the next 150 should get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is lovely. have a go at doing it yourself for your sketchbook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really liked Wordle. Tried it myself and found I was very artistic!
    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on 150 posts, blogging is great. I have ''met''so many amazing people and it can become rather addictive!!

    ReplyDelete