Tuesday 9 February 2010

Exhibition

As promised I took some photo's while I was stewarding today at the exhibition! I've sold 4 brooches a few cards and 2 bags, not too bad, they were in the shop, nothing from the exhibition, I'm just not on anyone else's wavelength, never mind. I'll never make my living at this, it's just as well I live with a patron of the arts, hahaha!
My two hangings above, below Margaret Lacey's Dandelion's.
Grace Talbot's woven piece 'Global Warming'
Julie Chellingsworth's flower, no you cant buy it, it's sold!
The exhibition is coming down just after lunch on Friday, we've had lots of nice comments in the visitors book. Looking forward to the next Material Girls Exhibition, probably in 2012. I don't think it will have anything to do with the Olympics,it will probably be the only thing in London in 2012 that wont have!

No comments:

Post a Comment