Friday 31 December 2010

Three Birthdays and A Happy New Year

Well since my last post, we've had 3 more birthdays  Rachel and Becky  celebrated  theirs yesterday and it's mine today! Last night we joined Becky's family for a celebration dinner Becky is 30, Rachel went out with her friends to celebrate her 25th birthday!
This morning I had a lovely basket of flowers delivered, a gift from my cousin and gym partner Tina, I was really lucky to get a scarf and 2 dvds from James and Becky and  Gwen Headley's  book Drawn to Stitch from Rachel.





Then Dave and I went out for lunch to the George and Dragon in Ingatestone, I went there for lunch a few weeks ago with Lady Bugs patchwork group. We are going to spend a quiet evening in tonight and go for a walk tomorrow, this has become a tradition.

I am hoping that 2011 is a better year than 2010, which hasn't been a great year for me or my family, we miss my Mum a lot.  I'm not making any resolutions which I will break in the first few days, I just want it to be a good one.

I  want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a lovely birthday. A real challenge in December to buy so many birthday cards. I'm glad you enjoyed The George & Dragon. X

    ReplyDelete